Summer Book Sale
Get ready to restock your book shelves at the Friends of Athens-Clarke County Library's Summer Book Sale, August 23-26! Thousands of titles will be available, admission to the sale is free, and all proceeds benefit the library! The sale takes place in the library's Multipurpose Rooms:
- Wednesday, August 23, 2-6 p.m. (Members Only; Join at the door for $25!)
- Wednesday, August 23, 6-8 p.m.
- Thursday, August 24, 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Friday, August 25, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday, August 26, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. (Fill a Bag for $10 all day!)