Heritage Room announces drop in hours
Starting Friday, October 23, 2020, the Heritage Room at the Athens-Clarke County Library will be available to visitors via appointment Tuesday-Thursday 10 a.m.-2 p.m. as well as drop in hours Tuesday-Thursday 3 p.m.-7 p.m. and Friday-Saturday 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
All visits are for one hour only per day, as only 4 people can be in the Heritage Room at once. You’ll be able to visit the Heritage Room, use the collections, get assistance from staff, and utilize scanning equipment.
If you are visiting during appointment hours a librarian will meet you at the front door of the library at your designated appointment time.
Important information to know during your visit to the Heritage Room:
- Unvented masks will be required in the building.
- Maintain distance of 6 feet from other people and follow all signage and instructions.
- All visits are for one hour only per day, as only a limited number of people can be in the building at once.
- The collection will be closed for browsing, however staff will pull any items you may need for you.
- We will continue to offer virtual assistance via online video and phone.
- All of our events and programs will continue to be hosted online.
We can’t wait to see you!