- Make your request online by going to our online room booking system.
- Reservations also can be made by calling 706-613-3650 during regular library hours.
- Any room booking maintenance fees must be paid at least 2 weeks prior to the scheduled event during regular library hours.
- Room availability is from ½ hr. after opening to ½ hr. before closing time.
- An additional Security Fee of $50.00 per hour is required for meetings held outside the library's open hours.
- Audiovisual Equipment is available in the Auditorium and the Multipurpose Room; equipment must be reserved at the time of the room booking.
- The library provides tables and chairs, but does not provide set up.
- Please view the official Athens-Clarke County Library Public Meeting Room Policy.
Rooms and Fees
- Multipurpose Room (4 hour limit)
- One section only: no charge
- One section including food/drink allowance & kitchen access: $50
- Two sections including food/drink allowance & kitchen access: $100
- Three sections including food/drink allowance & kitchen access: $200
- Appleton Auditorium (4 hour limit, includes food/drink allowance & kitchen): $100
- Computer Classroom (no food/drink & no kitchen access): $50/hour
- Heritage Room Conference Room (4/hr limit, no food/drink & no kitchen access, available only during regular Heritage Room open hours): no charge