Spring Book Sale 2015: March 10 (Friends Only Preview) through March 14 (Buy a Bag Day)
Sale dates are:
- Tuesday, March 10, 5:30-8:30 p.m. (Members Only Preview Night... buy membership at the door!)
- Wednesday, March 11, 9:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Thursday, March 12, 9:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Friday, March 13, 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 14, 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. (Fill a bag for $10!)
Some of our Friends have asked how they can help more. Some things each of you can do to help the Friends raise money for our library through successful book sales include:
- Donate books and ask friends to donate their books
- Get your friends to become FRIENDS of the LIBRARY
- Volunteer to work in the sorting room between sales. (on average it takes at least 36 volunteer hours to sort and box donated books each month)
- Volunteer to work the book sales early and often :)