Open Position: Library Director - Athens Regional Library System
The Athens Regional Library Board is seeking a Director for the Athens Regional Library System. Please read the full description and instructions for applying on the Library Director Job webpage.
Join our Children's Area staff for their summer puppet show, "The Ant and the Grasshopper," based on the book by Luli Gray. Ant works hard all year to gather food for the long winter while carefree Grasshopper sings and dances the days away. The show is lively, full of music, and fun for all ages!
- *Monday, June 17 at 7:00 p.m. In the Appleton Auditorium.
- *Tuesday, June 18 at 9:30 a.m. & 10:30 a.m. In the Appleton Auditorium.
- *Wednesday, June 19 at 9:30 a.m. & 10:30 a.m. In the Appleton Auditorium.
- Thursday, June 20 at 10:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.In Multi-purpose Room.
- Friday, June 21 at 10:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. In the Appleton Auditorium.
Friday, June 14, 6:00-9:00 p.m.
Go "Beneath the Surface" and come dressed as your favorite creature (bonus points for those based on a book!). We'll split into two teams for this epic battle. Costumes are encouraged but not required. Call (706) 613-3650, ext. 329, to reserve your spot. Open to the first 30 teens ages 11-18.