The Athens Regional Library System is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Library may provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations. A pre-employment drug screen is required.
Employment applications are available at all Athens Regional Library branches. The application is also available in a printable format. You may either print a copy of this form to bring in person to the library or click the following link to fill it out on your computer and submit it electronically:
Positions that do not list a deadline are open as long as they are listed below. Once they are removed from this webpage, applications will no longer be accepted for that position.
Current Position Openings
- Part-time: up to 17 hours per week, requires nights and weekends, without benefits .
- Application deadline: July 29, 2016
- Part-time: 8-10 hours per week, unpaid, without benefits (see description for details).
- Application deadline: August 5, 2016
- Part-time: 17 hrs. per week, without benefits.
- Application deadline: Open until filled