Georgia families can now check out free excursions to Zoo Atlanta, just by owning a library card. A new partnership between Zoo Atlanta and the Georgia Public Library Service allows adults with valid library cards access to the Zoo Atlanta Family Pass at any participating public library branch throughout the state of Georgia, including the Athens-Clarke County Library.
One Zoo Atlanta Family Pass is available for checkout in each participating public library. The pass may be checked out once per year, per card, per household, and is valid for two adults and up to two children. Standard general admission will apply to families with additional children; children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Check out the DVD "Zoo Atlanta wild explorer : history of Zoo Atlanta."
- Return DVD to the same library from which you borrowed it and get a receipt.
- Bring the receipt to the zoo. It is valid for 7 days from the date DVD was returned.
- Pass is valid for two adults and up to two children (Children are defined by the zoo as ages 3-11; ages 2 & under are free).
- The pass is valid for general admission only and may not be used for fee-based events or programs. Not valid with any other discount, offer or promotion; may not be redeemed for cash.
- Holds cannot be placed on the DVD.
Visit zooatlanta.org for full details on accessing and using the Zoo Atlanta Family Pass, or call your local public library for more information.