- To achieve the goal of good system wide library service, the Library Board will work toward providing library buildings and facilities which will adequately meet the physical requirements of such good service.
- Buildings shall be located as determined by the Library Board after due consideration of all factors; i.e., population density, growth trends, and transportation.
- The administration of the building program and maintenance of buildings and equipment shall be the responsibility of the Director of Libraries in cooperation with appropriate county and city agencies.
- No library may be established until suitable and adequate quarters can be provided and an adequate budget established.
- Any building to be used for a library shall be approved by the county's building inspector and fire inspector and shall meet at least the minimum requirements for public buildings.