2017 Tax Assistance
In-person tax assistance is being offered by AARP at the following locations and times:
Athens-Clarke County Library
- Wednesdays, February 1 - April 12, 1:00-5:00 p.m.
- Fridays, February 3 - April 14, 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
Oconee County Library
- Mondays, February 6 - April 10, 12:30-5:00 p.m.
Kroger on Epps Bridge
- Tuesdays, 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
- Saturdays, 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
Tax Forms and Instructions
To get tax forms, including for previous tax years, visit the IRS web site:
- tax forms are always available through the IRS web page at IRS.gov/Forms-Pubs - to view and download OR
- IRS.gov/forms-pubs/order-products - to order tax products to be delivered by U.S. mail OR
- call 1-800-829-3676 - to order tax products to be delivered by U.S. mail.
State of Georgia forms can be downloaded at http://dor.georgia.gov/popular-forms. The state is no longer supplying print booklets.
Tax Information Links
- AARP Tax-Aide
Information about Installment Agreements, Withholding Calendars, volunteering and extensions. Email an online tax counselor. Find the nearest AARP Tax-Aid site during tax season.
- Federation Tax Administrators- State Tax Forms Page
Click on the state to access tax forms and other information.
- Forms & Publications - Internal Revenue Service
Download forms and publications from current and previous years.
- Georgia Department of Revenue
Individual Income Tax information. Includes reporting tax evasion and fraud, how to pay with a credit card, request for an extension and more.