AARP Tax Aide volunteers will not be offering in-person assistance at the library. However, the local volunteers are assisting taxpayers using a "No Contact" or virtual method working from their homes.
Those using this service will need to print and sign an "E-file Consent Form" to be scanned or photographed and emailed to the Tax Aide volunteer.
Free income tax help is available from UGA’s Volunteer In-come Tax Assistance (VITA) program:
- Georgia United Credit Union
- For information or to make a virtual appointment call 706-592-8237, visit their website at https://www.fcs.uga.edu/fhce/
- Hancock Community Development Corp.
- Call 706-546-1154 for information
Tax Forms and Instructions
To get tax forms, including for previous tax years, visit the IRS web site:
- IRS.gov/Forms-Pubs - to view and download OR
- IRS.gov/forms-pubs/order-products - to order tax products to be delivered by U.S. mail OR
- call 1-800-829-3676 - to order tax products to be delivered by U.S. mail.
IRS has accessible forms and Braille materials: https://www.irs.gov/forms-
Georgia Tax Forms and Instructions
- State of Georgia forms are available at https://dor.georgia.gov/years-individual-income-tax-forms
- For accessible State of Georgia documents, please contact The Department of Revenue: https://dor.georgia.gov/
The state does not supply print booklets.
Tax Information Links
- AARP Tax-Aide
Information about Installment Agreements, Withholding Calendars, volunteering and extensions. Email an online tax counselor. Find the nearest AARP Tax-Aid site during tax season.
- Federation Tax Administrators- State Tax Forms Page
Click on the state to access tax forms and other information.
- Forms & Publications - Internal Revenue Service
Download forms and publications from current and previous years.
- Georgia Department of Revenue
Individual Income Tax information. Includes reporting tax evasion and fraud, how to pay with a credit card, request for an extension and more.
- Regional VITA location