A Nonpartisan Resource
Important Dates | Statewide Candidates | Voter Information | Current Officials
Primary Election: the process by which voters can indicate their preference for a candidate in an upcoming general election and narrows the field of candidates for various elected offices at the Federal, State, and Local levels of government.
2020 Candidates will be added after the Primary election.
- Visit our Elections page for up to date information about candidates, runoffs, important dates, & more.
- My Voter Page (Georgia): Check here for your Georgia voter registration information, including Sample Ballots for your precinct and poll location. There also are links to find your state and federal elected officials and to request an absentee ballot.
- Registering to Vote : General information about registering to vote.
- Election & Registration Dates : Downloadable list of election dates in Georgia
- Qualified Candidates : Searchable list of qualified candidates in Georgia (Note: This list will not include anyone who has qualified to run in a municipal general or special election unless the city contracts with a county to conduct qualifying of candidates on the city's behalf -- website)
- Library Advocacy : From the American Library Association, resources to advocate for libraries.
- Check your local Board of Elections site for more information on Advanced Voting and more: