Tax Season is Here!
Tax season is upon us, and the Athens Regional Library System wants to help. Visit our Tax Information page for links to online resources, information about where to find free tax preparation assistance in the area, and more.
The libraries in the regional system will have a limited number of Federal Tax Forms for patrons to pick up but, due to budget cuts by the IRS, we will not have any instruction books. This includes instructions for Forms 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ.
Residents can request a personal copy of instructions or forms:
Go online to IRS.gov/forms - to view and download OR
IRS.gov/orderforms - to order tax products to be delivered by U.S. mail OR
call 1-800-829-3676 - to order tax products to be delivered by U.S. mail.
- The Boy in the Striped Pajamas by John Boyne
- Driving Miss Daisy by Alfred Uhry
- Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
- K-Pax by Gene Brewer
- The King's Speech by Mark Logue
- Kiss the Girls by James Patterson
- The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
- Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil by John Berendt
- Schindler's List by Thomas Keneally
- The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown
- Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton
- A Passage to India by E.M. Forester
- The Firm by John Grisham
- Cider House Rules by John Irving
- The Shining by Stephen King
- What Dreams May Come by Richard Matheson
- The Lord of the Rings: the Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Horse Whisperer by Nicholas Evans
- Around the World in 80 Days by Jules Verne
- Forrest Gump by Winston Groom