Tax Season is Here!
Tax season is upon us, and the Athens Regional Library System wants to help. Visit our Tax Information page for links to online resources, information about where to find free tax preparation assistance in the area, and more.
The libraries in the regional system will have a limited number of Federal Tax Forms for patrons to pick up but, due to budget cuts by the IRS, we will not have any instruction books. This includes instructions for Forms 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ.
Residents can request a personal copy of instructions or forms:
Go online to IRS.gov/forms - to view and download OR
IRS.gov/orderforms - to order tax products to be delivered by U.S. mail OR
call 1-800-829-3676 - to order tax products to be delivered by U.S. mail.
- Dances with Wolves by Michael Blake
- Flight of the Intruder by Stephen Coonts
- The Great Escape by Paul Brickhill
- Guns of Navarone by Alistair MacLean
- No Country for Old Men by Cormac McCarthy
- The Hunt for Red October by Tom Clancy
- Sahara by Clive Cussler
- Goldfinger by Ian Fleming
- The Bourne Identity by Robert Ludlum
- The Last of the Mohicans by James Fenimore Cooper