How to use Curbside Materials Pickup (books, DVDs, etc.)
- Place holds on library materials at athenslibrary.org, through the PINES mobile app (IOS, Android) or by phone.
- Library staff will notify you when your items are ready for pickup.
- Once you receive your notification, visit your library during pickup hours.
- Check your library branch’s curbside hours here. Be sure to bring your library card!
- Stay in your vehicle and call your library’s posted phone number for instructions.
- Library staff will check your items out over the phone by asking for your library card number and ID. Staff will also ask you what vehicle you are driving.
- Once your items are checked out, library staff will bring your items outside to the holds pickup table.
- Stay in your vehicle until library staff waves to you.
- Once the library staffer leaves the table, you can get out of your vehicle to pick up your checked out items from the table.