How to use Curbside Printing
- Find your library’s printing email address on our website here.
- Email your printing request to your library.
- Library staff will contact you to confirm the printing cost.
- Library staff will print your files exactly as they are sent; no edits will be made.
- You will be contacted when your printouts are ready to pick up. Printouts will be ready the following business day.
- Once you are contacted, visit the library during curbside service hours,Monday-Thursday from 10 a.m.- 7 p.m., and Friday and Saturdays 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at most locations). Please bring exact change.
- When you arrive at the library, call your library’s posted number and follow the directions.
- Staff will bring your printed documents in a secure container and place them on the table outside the library. Please put the money for the documents in the container. Remember, staff cannot give change at this time.
- You can also request tax forms! Call your library to request the forms you need. You will be responsible for paying any printing costs.
PRIVACY DISCLAIMER: Documents submitted through email may be viewed by library staff. If your documents contain sensitive or confidential information, please consider using a retail location for printing.
For more information, visit our website here: http://athenslibrary.org/services/print-pickup