Learning Express Library provides many educational services for free. These services range from tutorials for students to career assistance. You can access Learning Express Library from home with your library card number; all you need is an email address to register. If you need help getting started with Learning Express Library, please talk to a librarian at your local library.
Services for Students
- Tutorials for Elementary School Students
- Tutorials for Middle School Students
- Tutorials for High School Students
- GED tutorials and practice tests
- Tutorials and Practice Tests for College Preparation
- Includes PSAT, ACT and SAT test preparation.
- Tutorials for College Students
- Includes GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MAT, MCAT, and PCAT preparation.
Services for the Workplace
- Popular Software Tutorials
- Adobe Dreamweaver, Flash, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Corel WordPerfect
- Microsoft Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, Publisher, SharePoint, Visio, and Word
- Windows and Mac Operating Systems Courses
- Computer and Internet Classes
- Workplace Skills Improvement
- Occupation Practice Tests
- Air Traffic Controller, Commercial Driver's License (CDL), Cosmetology, Emergency Medical Services, Firefighter, Military, Real Estate and many more.
- Skill Building for Adults
- U.S. Citizenship Preparation
- Recursos para Hispanohablantes (Resources for Spanish Speakers)