The Friends of the Library are citizens who choose to help their local library. They are the "caring core" of libraries across the country. Operating with a self-elected board of directors, they serve as the connecting link between the library and the community helping communication flow in both directions.
- Friends of the Athens-Clarke County Library
- Oconee County Library Friends
- Friends of the Oglethorpe County Library
- Friends of the Royston Public Library
- Friends of the Winterville Library
For information about Friends of the Library groups not listed above, please contact your local library.